Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Road Not Taken.

When I was in high sch, we read abt this short poem "the road not taken" for literature. Back then, it was juz a poem. Now, its sth that we shud take in consideration before things get shitty.

Have u ever wish u never did this and hope u did that? There are many paths in life. Choose wisely and dun regret it. DO NOT let others choose it for u. Take after high sch life for instance. Some would go for a job, some would continue to further their studies, some will even sit at home and rot. For those that are not that well off, they prob would juz find a job and help support the family. How bout those who are well off? I mean those who are able to afford many diff paths in life, need not to be very rich that kind.

Lets say, u choose to study, or even cos u choose study cos its the best choice. Would u study sth that ur interested in or do u actually follow what ur parents decision? Most of them would juz follow what their parents' words. But do u knw? sum day u will regret it. 1 day when ur stuck in the middle of no where not knwing what is gonna happen next in ur life, u would wonder "how abt the road not taken?"

It will only leave u in doubt and make u feel that, u've juz wasted ur life.

Yes, that is how i feel now. Y didn't i fight for the things that i like, things that i'm better in, things that i'm interested in? good question. It was a mistake for not fighting for myself and juz surrender my dreams like that. What if i did? what would happen? I'll be a happier person? A guy that enjoys his life? I don't knw la.

But..

I always tot of..

the road not taken.

1 comment:

♥ x i n y i ♥ said...

Hey, the "G" in my blog is you har? Hohoho.. How do I pass it to you?

Hmm, cheer up yeah? Sometimes, I'm not sure if I made the right decisions or not, but I still gotta live up to it. Well, that's life. *Sigh*

All the best with everything! :)