Friday, November 14, 2008

DESTINY

Its weird y sumtimes ppl juz use force power to make sum1 hate their own life. Its not easy to live in life i knw. I'm sure u knw too rite? Why cant the world be a lil more open minded and stop those conservative thinkings. You c, there are reasons y ppl get emo sumtimes or even all the time. Sum are insecure, sum are lost in life, sum knws what they want but they cant have what they want.

The older generations, y cant they let us do what we want? Simple, they think that what they have in mind is good for ur future and u juz have to follow watever plan they come up with. Of cos there are parents that let their child do what they want; interested in.

I belif that, every person has their own destiny and they will live up to it with faith. But sumwhere on the way there, they often get obstacles and *poof* dream gone. Sum might have courage to find a way out and sum hu doesnt, juz stay and let others change their lives. I often question myself, what am i destined for? Destiny? its a predetermined course of events. It may be conceived as a predetermined future, whether in general or of an individual. It is a concept based on the belief that there is a fixed natural order to the universe.

Still dun get me? I'm done talking here tho. I'm currently not feeling very well. I hope god has his decision on my life. If u'll let it continue to be like that, u might as well take me frm this world.

No comments: