Saturday, November 22, 2008

ITS FRIDAY AND IM NOT STUDING YET!!!!!!!!

Finals next wed, todays fri and im still lengang-lengang -___-

Recently, Sarawak plaza was renovated into a supposingly-better-looking-with-more-shops shopping complex. Well, there wasnt much of a change. They only change the floor tiles and renovate the toilet to more hotel-ish looking which is not a bad thing. They also remove shops beside the elavator. Before that we had the watch shop and the shop that was selling sarawak tee shirts and stuff beside the elavator. RMBR? Other than that, nth else was changed. hahaha and I didnt c any new shops at all!

I went to LEA as usual. Got myself a pair of Nike slippers. My Billabong one is out of bunga. When the floor is slippery, i would hav a 95% chance of falling. YES, that is how bad it is. I browse around and saw many nice new arrivals. Spotted a white/green adidas jacket/hoodie with that silky type material which is suitable for casual wear. not very thick. not bad ^^
Saw my Nike Kobe HyperDunk but my size was bought by other peeps adi T_T. Still thinking if I shud get it. Its very light tho. Try it on and u'll knw what I mean ;)

Then i saw this Nike SB Dunk mid cut shoe. Abt the name, i dun knw but the looks can turn any human on. Not. But its reli reli nice looking la. Thats my opinion and the pic is below for u to judge. =p


Today, tonight, I went to sch wif the intention of revising my Marketing but I end up playing basketball. ahahaha but i did manage to revise a litto after basketball but my stomach failed me. It hurt so bad that I need to rush my ass to the toilet and let him off at ease. I was playing PSP in the toilet too and there, i'd wasted more than 30 mins in the toilet. Thank god the toilet doesnt stink. B accompanied me at sch while I was revising my Mkt. But we got so carried away until we end up drawing.
I told her to draw Genting cos she was dreaming of going Genting at the end of the yr. Check out what she drew :
Very the plain lo. But if u look closely, there are humans but not many. LOL After that, she told me to draw sth abt Macau and i drew this :
LOL mind those words, I was writing in my worse chinese vocab. haha we had nth better to do. -_- Well, Good Night for now. Its 4 A.M in the morning adi. I've been slping at this time for quite sumtime adi. Jet-lag? No, cos I juz cant seem to slp earlier. =d

No comments: