Sunday, February 1, 2009

...

Fck i duno what to blog abt. I'm blogging for the sake of blogging this blog cos its been dead for such a long time.

Wells, holidays are done. Friends and relatives are all leaving kch again. Sis and my dear cousin left today. Aliey is leaving tmr, who's next? T_T CNY is almost over too. Can be considered over already tho.. People start working already, sch starting tmr. Time to start a new life!

What resolutions do i hav this yr? I... don't knw. =__=" I wanna save 10k on my own this yr. Fck me i'm gonna do it and i will do it. I knw i can! If i'm at aust this won't be a prob.. Oh wells, bye bye swinburne, u guys sucked!! I'm glad i'm finally leaving that creepy crappy place.

We'll see how it goes.

Til then!


to : xxx,
Are you who I think you are? =/

No comments: