Wednesday, May 5, 2010

back

hi blog. how are u? sorry i abandoned for so long. i was distracted by love. right now karma struck me. im abandoned too. so how are u? im sorry if ur angry at me. frm now onwards, u'll b my companion and i'll b urs. how i hope u can talk to me. giv me a direction in life cos im reli lost right now and i duno wad to do. love is sweet and tough at the same time.

its reli foolish to tell sumone u knw u reli love tat u cant forget the past and ask for a break. it hurts. i wish u can feel how hurt is it. truly i cant forget my past; gwen. but its sth tat will never happen. bcos of my past, i juz ruin my present. im tired, blog. im reli tired. i wish i hav longer time on earth to replenish wad i've done but i guess its too late. how much time did the doc said? 3 months?

i think i'll talk to u tmr. heres a song for u and me.



一 个 人 在 这 个 夜 里孤 单 得 难 以 入 睡真 的 想 找 个 人 来 陪不 愿 意 一 个 人 喝 醉醉 了 以 后 就 会 流 泪数 著 你 给 的 伤 悲为 什 么 你 总 让 我 憔 悴别 说 我 的 眼 泪 你 无 所 谓看 我 流 泪 你 头 也 不 回哭 过 了 泪 干 了 心 变 成 灰我 想 要 的 美 你 还 不 想 给伤 了 的 我 的 心 怎 去 面 对爱 给 了 你 我 不 后 悔只 希 望 你 给 我 一 次 机 会让 我 去 追 让 我 去 飞毕 竟 爱 过 的 心 需 要 安 慰需 要 你 安 慰..

No comments: