Sunday, October 26, 2008

^.^

No, i'm not gonna remove any links and no, i'm not gonna remove anyone in my life as much as I hate to admit that ur actually removing me, us, I dun knw.

Friends come and go, but only true friends leaves footsteps behind. You left 1 footstep and u lost ur shoe, i'm waiting for the other step after you get ur shoe back. Yeah, you prob hate me now cos u heard sth others said or mayb the FB issue. Whatever it is, I have no time to care since you didn't even give me a chance to explain.

Hate me for all you like because i'll always be here for you no matter what! I only have 1 brother and you knw it.

Life tend to get a lil fcked up now and then but who doesn't make mistakes. I never blame you for doing anything cos I understand what your going thru eventho when you read this and you would mumble to urself 'he doesn't even knw any shit abt me'.

What happen juz makes ppl around you stronger. If ur gonna throw any thing harsh on me, i'll take them and swallow them.

Yours Sincerely.

1 comment:

wei khee said...

Nice post there man. Short but it gets the message through. Whoever it was directed to better take note eh.